Friday 31 January 2014

NEW YEAR...NEW CHALLENGE!

In a bid to broaden horizons this New Year I am running a virtual book club with a mixture of genres on the list.  I love my rom-coms and rarely stray from that when looking for a new book to read, but it's always good to try something new so I'm setting myself and all of you a challenge! Each fortnight there will be one chick lit novel to read and one book of a different type.  At the beginning of each fortnight, my fellow blogger Laura (My best friend blogs) and I will be posting reviews of the two books to get the discussion going, so feel free to post your comments once you have read the book!  Here's the list up to end of April, Happy Reading!

10th Feb
1) Don't tell the Groom by Anna Bell
2) A Year in the Merde by Stephen Clarke

24th Feb
1) The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
2) The Flavours of Love by Dorothy Koomston

10th Mar
1) The Love Detective by Alexandra Potter
2) The Wind in The Willows by Kenneth Grahame

24th Mar
1) The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
2) Cross My Heart by Carmen Reid

7th Apr
1) Here’s Looking At You by Mhaira McFarlane
2) Rivers of London 1 by Ben Aaronovitch

21st Apr
1) The Naughty Girls Book Club by Sophie Hart
2) Dead Tomorrow by Peter James

HAVE YOU READ ANY ALREADY?


3 comments:

  1. I havent read any of the books above yet but will do my best to read discuss as many as I can. You see I have tortoise like tendencies, I read as slow as they move :)

    Vix
    @VixBrowneAuthor

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awsome Vic...hopefully they are a good mix :-)

    ReplyDelete